Smiles are free and some of the benefits they produce might surprise you. When you smile your brain is flooded with chemicals that improve your mood. You feel happier and more confident, which can have a long reaching impact on your life. Just imagine what might be possible if you felt more confident every day.
There are studies that show you are more resilient and stronger when you smile. One of these tested weightlifters and the difference in how much they could lift when they were smiling or not. They were consistently stronger while smiling.
Smiles are contagious, which makes it even more fun to spread them around. One smile shared with one person could impact their spouse, children, co-workers, and anyone else they meet that die. If you smile at more than one person, you could start a smiling movement that affects hundreds of people or more. Wouldn’t that be great?
You may never know the true impact of a simple smile you share. There was a news story a while back about a woman who had decided to kill herself, but changed her mind when a stranger’s smile gave her hope.
Smiling is a true super power and we hope you choose to share yours with the world.
If there is something about your smile that keeps you from wanting people to see it, give us a call. We would love to help you feel good and use your super power again.
Ron Smith, DDS Knoxville, TN 865-922-1613
- “Peace begins with a smile.” Mother Teresa
- “A smile is the universal welcome.” Max Eastman
- “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” Tom Wilson
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” Phyllis Diller
- “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.” Unknown
- “Everyone smiles in the same language.” Author Unknown
- “Smile – it increases your face value.” Author Unknown
- “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.” Author Unknown
If you would like help keeping your smile healthy and happy,
Call: (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN
Studies show that:
- Weight lifters can lift more weight when they smile
- Smiling is considered more attractive than makeup
- People who smile usually live longer
- Smiling releases chemicals that relieve pain
- Smiling lowers blood pressure
- Those who smiled in their high school year book are more successful
- Smiling can shorten the amount of time you are upset about something
- People are more lenient and forgiving of someone who smiles
- Smiling reduces stress and releases “happy” chemicals
- Forcing yourself to smile when you feel down will improve your mood
If the way your smile looks is keeping your from sharing it and enjoying these benefits, we would be happy to help. Our Dr. Ron Smith and team are experts at giving people smiles they love to share with the world.
Come on in and become our next success story.
Call (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN