- “Peace begins with a smile.” Mother Teresa
- “A smile is the universal welcome.” Max Eastman
- “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” Tom Wilson
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” Phyllis Diller
- “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.” Unknown
- “Everyone smiles in the same language.” Author Unknown
- “Smile – it increases your face value.” Author Unknown
- “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.” Author Unknown
If you would like help keeping your smile healthy and happy,
Call: (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN
Studies show that:
- Weight lifters can lift more weight when they smile
- Smiling is considered more attractive than makeup
- People who smile usually live longer
- Smiling releases chemicals that relieve pain
- Smiling lowers blood pressure
- Those who smiled in their high school year book are more successful
- Smiling can shorten the amount of time you are upset about something
- People are more lenient and forgiving of someone who smiles
- Smiling reduces stress and releases “happy” chemicals
- Forcing yourself to smile when you feel down will improve your mood
If the way your smile looks is keeping your from sharing it and enjoying these benefits, we would be happy to help. Our Dr. Ron Smith and team are experts at giving people smiles they love to share with the world.
Come on in and become our next success story.
Call (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN
Smiles are free. They create brain chemicals that improve your mood. You feel happier and more confident when you smile. What might happen in your life if you were happier and more confident?
Smiles are contagious. They make great gifts. Gifts that are often reciprocated. Now, more people feel happier and more confident. How would it feel to be a part of that?
I think Mother Teresa said it best when she said, “Peace begins with a smile.”
Take care of your smile so it will take care of you.