- “Peace begins with a smile.” Mother Teresa
- “A smile is the universal welcome.” Max Eastman
- “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” Tom Wilson
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” Phyllis Diller
- “The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.” Unknown
- “Everyone smiles in the same language.” Author Unknown
- “Smile – it increases your face value.” Author Unknown
- “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.” Author Unknown
If you would like help keeping your smile healthy and happy,
Call: (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN
Studies show that:
- Weight lifters can lift more weight when they smile
- Smiling is considered more attractive than makeup
- People who smile usually live longer
- Smiling releases chemicals that relieve pain
- Smiling lowers blood pressure
- Those who smiled in their high school year book are more successful
- Smiling can shorten the amount of time you are upset about something
- People are more lenient and forgiving of someone who smiles
- Smiling reduces stress and releases “happy” chemicals
- Forcing yourself to smile when you feel down will improve your mood
If the way your smile looks is keeping your from sharing it and enjoying these benefits, we would be happy to help. Our Dr. Ron Smith and team are experts at giving people smiles they love to share with the world.
Come on in and become our next success story.
Call (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN
We love providing dental care for people who are afraid of the dentist and have avoided dental care for years. Patients come to us feeling embarrassed or ashamed of the condition of their mouths. One of our greatest joys is to welcome those patients without judgment and let them know that we understand the reasons they have waited.
We know that the condition of your teeth is not who you are.
Once you know that you can trust us and that we respect you, we will show you how we can give you a healthy smile without pain or anxiety. For some of you, that will mean oral sedation dentistry, which will get you back to health in as short as time as possible. For others, it is simply moving forward with your treatment in an environment where you can feel safe.
If you or someone you know has postponed dental care and feels embarrassed about it, we would love to invite you to our – No Judgment Zone.
Just call (865) 922-1613
Smiles are free. They create brain chemicals that improve your mood. You feel happier and more confident when you smile. What might happen in your life if you were happier and more confident?
Smiles are contagious. They make great gifts. Gifts that are often reciprocated. Now, more people feel happier and more confident. How would it feel to be a part of that?
I think Mother Teresa said it best when she said, “Peace begins with a smile.”
Take care of your smile so it will take care of you.