Seeing the dentist may not be your favorite thing to do, but choosing to take care of your oral health makes a wonderful New Year’s Resolution.
Eating healthy and exercising are important health goals, but your teeth and gums impact your overall health and longevity in a big way. Inflammation caused by dental problems contributes to major medical conditions like diabetes, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and cancer, all of which can shorten your life. Dentistry is no longer just about teeth.
So, if you want to:
- Keep your teeth and keep them healthy
- Have a bright and shiny smile that you are confident sharing
- Avoid chronic infections like periodontal gum disease
- Prevent chronic inflammation in your body
- Take steps that will improve your potential of living a longer life
- Maintain your youthful look by refreshing your smile and protecting your health
- Keep your breath fresh and your smile kissable
- Help prevent major conditions like heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimer’s
- And, keep on smiling
Make seeing the dentist a part of your New Year Resolutions and call to schedule your first appointment of the year.
(865) 922-1613 – Dr. Ron Smith in Knoxville. We promise to take good care of you.