This is what they tell us they want you to know:
- Please, please, please don’t make us chew ice anymore. Ouch!
- When you brush you always miss that same spot in the back. It never gets cleaned and grosses us out.
- You know how you like showers? We love seeing the hygienist the same way.
- Please don’t make us suffer by waiting to see the dentist when we tell you we need help.
- That soda stuff you drink is turning our enamel into rubber. Heeeeeeeelp!
- You wear us out when you grind at night. A nightguard would give us a peaceful nights rest.
- We know you don’t like to floss, but that sticky stuff clinging to us has got to go. Ewwwwww!
- We like to sparkle when you smile. We feel like super stars when you keep us white. Woohoo!
- Swimming in bacteria is like swimming in a pool of sharks.
- Thank you for everthing you do to take care of us. Now, let’s go smile at someone!