Over 30% of Americans avoid dental care because they are afraid of going to the dentist. Unfortunately, this usually results in their developing more more serious dental problems. They end up needing more extensive and expensive treatment that reinforces their worst fears.
And then, they are even more afraid.
In our office, we offer oral sedation dentistry for our nervous or fearful patients. A simple little pill helps them feel more relaxed and able to have dental treatment without fear.
Our oral sedation patients tell us:
- They feel very relaxed
- Time goes by quickly
- They are sleepy, but awake
- They often don’t remember the appointment later
If you would like to feel this way during your dental visits, oral sedation dentistry may be right for you. It can help you:
- Overcome or at least limit your fear and anxiety about dentistry
- Stop feeling guilty about avoiding dental care
- Bring your mouth back to a healthy state & prevent future dental problems
- Feel proud that you are taking care of yourself
- Enjoy a smile that you are proud to share
To learn more about oral sedation dentistry and how it can help you enjoy a healthy and happy smile, give us a call. We promise not to judge the state of your mouth and will take great care of you.
(865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN