“Peace begins with a smile.” Mother Teresa
“A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” Tom Wilson
“Smile. It’s free therapy.” Douglas Horton
There are many great quotes about the magic of smiles and we happen to think they are really on to something. We see it often with our patients and even in our own lives.
When you smile:
- You will look more attractive to others
- Your blood pressure and stress levels are likely to go down
- Pain relieving chemicals will be turned on in your body
- You increase your chances of living longer
- People will forgive you more easily
- You will seem more approachable and trustworthy
- You improve your chances of success in life
- Chemicals will be released into your brain that improve your mood
We encourage you to take advantage of the incredible benefits of smiling. If the way your smile looks prevents you from wanting to share it with others, we can help. Just call (865) 922-1613 to schedule a consultation. Knoxville TN
Studies show that:
- Weight lifters can lift more weight when they smile
- Smiling is considered more attractive than makeup
- People who smile usually live longer
- Smiling releases chemicals that relieve pain
- Smiling lowers blood pressure
- Those who smiled in their high school year book are more successful
- Smiling can shorten the amount of time you are upset about something
- People are more lenient and forgiving of someone who smiles
- Smiling reduces stress and releases “happy” chemicals
- Forcing yourself to smile when you feel down will improve your mood
If the way your smile looks is keeping your from sharing it and enjoying these benefits, we would be happy to help. Our Dr. Ron Smith and team are experts at giving people smiles they love to share with the world.
Come on in and become our next success story.
Call (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN
If you do not like your smile enough to share it, come in for a free evaluation to learn how smiling can be a part of your future.
(865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN