Everyone deserves to have a beautiful and healthy smile, but for some of you fear of going to the dentist gets in the way. We understand. Helping fearful dental patients is one of our favorite things to do.
One of the most popular solutions we offer people with dental anxiety is oral sedation dentistry. It can be as simple as taking a pill and there are no I.V. needles involved. Our patients tell us they are awake and feel fully relaxed during their treatment. The time seems to go by quickly. They are grateful for the experience of stress free dental appointments and proud of themselves for moving beyond their fears to become more healthy.
Some of the other benefits they appreciate about oral sedation dentistry are:
- It is a time saver. Oral sedation dentistry allows for longer appointments and most patients can have all of their treatment completed in one visit, saving time and trips to the dental office.
- Dr. Ron Smith has the experience and skill needed to provide many procedures often referred out to specialists, resulting in the availability of more comprehensive dental care.
- It is a great solution for patients with a strong gag reflex or disability.
- In the long run, people save money because dental problems become more complex and expensive when neglected over time.
- Even cosmetic dentistry patients love being able to relax during their smile makeovers.
We have a strong commitment to your safety. Dr. Smith and our team have the required certifications to provide oral sedation dentistry and continue to take classes and updates as they become available. If you are unable to come to our office, please be sure any dentist offering you sedation care has the proper certifications before allowing them to treat you.
If you are in our area or would like to travel to see Dr. Smith, we would love to help you move past your fears and enjoy better dental health with oral sedation dentistry.
Call (865) 922-1613 to learn more. We promise to take good care of you.