Dental implants can be used to replace missing teeth or as a foundation to help keep dentures in place. The treatment process is quite simple and often takes only two visits. At the first appointment the implant root is put in and after it has integrated there is a second visit to place the tooth on top.
There are many benefits to using dental implants. Here are some of our favorites.
- They preserve bone and protect your other teeth
- They are strong, stable, and in most cases last a lifetime
- Implants can be life changing for someone struggling with loose dentures
- They look and feel like natural teeth
- They are easy to care for and don’t get cavities
- You will be able to talk, laugh, eat, and sing with confidence again
- No treatment to neighboring teeth is needed
- They can help you look younger by supporting your facial structure
We have years of training and experience helping people feel like they have their teeth back with dental implants. And, all of the treatment can be completed in our office, without your having to see a specialist.
If you would like to learn more and find out if implants are right for you, call and schedule a consultation. We promise to take great care of you.
You can reach us at: (865) 922-1613 Knoxville, TN