Most dental insurance and flex plans have yearly allotments for how much they will pay. Generally, if you do not use your available benefits in any given year the money that was available to you will go away forever.
As we move into the final quarter of the year, we recommend that you review your recommended dental treatment and remaining benefits available. Doing so can help you get the most out of the benefits that you have paid for.
This is especially important this year due to Covid-19 shutdowns. Most of you still have not used the benefits you have paid for. If you have existing treatment recommendations, are prone to dental problems, or haven’t seen a dentist this year, please give us a call at (865) 922-1613.
Reasons to optimize your dental benefits by using the maximum each year include:
- Not letting benefits you pay for go to waste
- Preventing the risk of multiple emergencies and more out of pocket expenses by letting dental needs pile up.
- Saving money on large or complex cases by starting them at the end of one year and completing them in January of the following year, resulting in 2 years worth of benefits for the treatment.
- Having more insurance available the following year for unexpected needs or emergencies
- Feeling good about receiving the highest level of benefits possible each year
- Knowing you are on top of your dental care.
If you are one of our patients, we would be happy to review your recommended treatment and remaining benefits to help you maximize what is available for you.
If you are in need of a new dentist in the Knoxville area, we would love to meet you and provide a plan that optimizes your benefits and takes care of your dental needs.
Knoxville Family & Sedation Dentistry (865) 922-1613