Whether you are seeing a dentist for the first time or returning to your favorite one, there are steps that you can take to make sure your dental visit goes smoothly.
- When you schedule your dental appointment, let the office know if you have an artificial joint, heart condition, or other condition that may require antibiotics or special considerations before dental treatment.
- Make a list of your dental concerns and questions.
- Update your medical history once a year or whenever there are changes.
- Bring a complete list of medications and supplements you take.
- Bring your current dental insurance information if it is new for the office.
- Be familiar with your insurance benefits.
- Eat several Oreo cookies just before your appointment.
OK. Please don’t do the last one. We just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Let’s work together to make sure your dental visits are the best they can be.
(865) 922-1613 Knoxville.